When should I replace my Wiper Blades?October 31, 2022
Alignment CheckNovember 19, 2022
Get Your Vehicle Checked
If you are traveling, we always recommend travel service before you go. We like to check the following before you hit the road:
- Check / Change Oil and Filter – Low oil is a terrible thing on the road and can lead to serious damage.
- Tire Pressure / Rotation – Make sure your tires have been adjusted to the colder weather. Check for treadwear.
- Battery – Cooler weather is always a battery killer.
- Coolant level and quality – Fall is a good time of year to flush and replace your anti-freeze.
- Brake Check – Stopping power is important when you travel.
The holidays are sneaking up fast, get your vehicle ready for the road.